Executive Leadership Group, Inc. (ELG) takes a results-oriented approach to leadership and organizational performance, basing its work on long experience and empirically proven methods in behavioral psychology. ELG offers a variety of educational programs as well as consulting and advisory services. The principals, staff and associates of Executive Leadership Group, Inc. have achieved distinction within their respective areas of expertise.
ELG’s credo, giving wings to great visions, is sincere. So, ELG is a good fit for organizational leaders with genuine intent to craft and execute strategies that make a difference, or for those who want to elevate their organizations’ cultures in targeted ways, or for those who want leadership development that shows up on the job. For those clients, ELG consultants work as colleagues, providing expert, temporary surge support to busy senior teams and together, with them, make the right difference.
ELG is a poor fit for leaders whose idea of winning is merely having, say, a pretty plan, a glossy study, or a leadership course.
- Strategic planning and accelerated strategy execution
- Strategic communications (i.e., honest, but goal-oriented communication)
- Leadership development (teaching and content both empirically based)
- Assessing and improving culture (e.g., cyber security, collaboration, innovation, safety)
- Implementing large-scale organizational change
- Collaborative problem solving and decision making
- Organizational design with an emphasis on correct layering and efficient use of resources (e.g., methods of matrix-based structures that actually work)
- Project management including a full curriculum to support Project Management Professional (PMP) certification